Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WOW was life ever easier when I all I had to was run and talk. Now I have to work!! I like my job. It's something that comes easy to me, I am outdoors, I get to deal with people and there is just enough excitement in it to make interesting without to demanding. My co workers are good and the location is good. The only issue is the pay is not great.

I will keep my eyes open for something a little more financialy secure but for now I am not just trying to budget the new work hours, between training and the gym.

I am trying hard to stay in the brain injury world. It is very close to my heart as well I as helping out those who are as confused as I was. If I can help anyone out to get through this life changing event I will do my best. It's just the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment