Friday, March 2, 2012

A quick little run to a job interview by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

A quick little run to a job interview by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Yup I ran a to job interview. Hey I got hired!!

I am all out of my Vega Stuff, my Prepare, Sustain and Recover drink as well as my Vega whole food health optimizer (the new name is Vega One) You know what I find interesting about eating healthy. I actually feel the difference when I don't.

When you eat, not so healthy, you just don't notice. You sort of slip into this automatic state. When I eat healthy I feel more alive, I more energetic, quicker to laugh, a little more witty and I want to work out a little more. Really enjoy the moment.

When I don't eat well I still do all the same things, I just lack the spunk. Ya know.

So at the end of the month I will replace my Vega products. It is missed.

The run was wet, and cool. My kind of running. I ran to a job interview and it was not the kind of interview I needed to be dressed for. It went well and I have a part time on call job working events.

I also have a fancy dinner tonight with Mandy, Junko, and Sylvia at The Vancouver Brain Injury Fundrasing Gala.  So we all get to dress up and enjoy the high life for a night.

Getting a handle on the new prescription. I actually fixed a frustrating computer issue that I had. So all in all the combination of a successful job interview, a great run, and the satisfaction of solving a pc issue, and heading to dinner with some very pretty ladies. I am feeling good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment