Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just a little Jaunt by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details

Just a little Jaunt by temporallobe at Garmin Connect - Details


A little chilly. Not as chilly as some of the runs during the Run To Remember.

Ran (literally) into a friend. Vega ;') now I got some green tea steeping and great "go to" after exercise beverage, Chocolate Milk. I know, I know. It's cheep and it's convenient. Crap I sound like a justification for fast food. Sorry, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Doing some research on Meditation and going to head to a meditation place here 

I don't know what to expect or what happens, however I will do some research and see if this helps "quite" my brain.

Feeling better after the run. Ok time to shower and stretch and eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment