Friday, February 10, 2012

Workout after Run

So I came home after my run. It was a pretty intense hill training day. I then decided to do some weights. So thinking a great idea after some hill running would be some supper sets

I hit the gym still sweaty from the run. I did some stretches and then I did this.


Superset 1:
Bench presses 5 20-6
Wide-grip barbell rows 5 15-8

Superset 2:
Incline barbell presses 5 10-15
T-bar rows 5 10-15

Superset 3:
Flat-bench dumbell flyes 5 10-15
Wide-grip barbell rows 5 10-15

Superset 4:
Dips 5 15
Close-grip chins 5 12

Stiff-arm pullovers 5 15-20

So after barely making it back to the apartment I then had some of Vega's Recover Protein.

When my wife called I was able to crawl to the phone. Honest. I got there. I had a huge bowl of salad about 200 cups of water. Then I was able to move my hands enough to type this.

I am sitting here in my head going "it's good pain, it's good pain".

Ok time for some bad tv because I don't think my arms could hold a remote for the video game.


No comments:

Post a Comment