Tuesday, February 21, 2012

25kl (15.53 miles) on the Treadmill

Been on the go since last Wednesday. The conference was so information packed. I screwed up my speech and ranted way to much. Then on Saturday I started a personal training course.

The homework is intense and I have just been moving so much. I took Monday off just to decompress and absorb.

On a positive side I got a BAS Body Action System the other day and put it together. It has been donated to me by North American Lifestyle Direct.

I have done an unboxing video and will upload it next week. Been a little busy.

I also went for a long run today. I hit 25kl (15.53 miles) on the treadmill. It was kind of gross outside and I figure after running across the country I did not have much to prove. So I wimped out and ran inside.

The personal training course I am taking is at Infofit and it is super intense. Great people the two instructors so far have been so good. I am learning allot and when you are in a room where the guy who just ran across the country is in the worse shape. Well let's just say I don't know how they do it. However I am learning!!

I feel sorry for my wife as she will be my guinea pig in the healthy lifestyle changes ;')

Still training for the Vancouver Marathon and pumping away in the gym. Need to study now. It takes me 8-10 times the time others do to even have a chance at retaining information.

Oh I also learned for people with short term memory loss that stimulants, like Ritalin, may help me keep focus longer. This increases the time my brain has to make a neurological link. The idea being that the longer I have to process something the more likely it is to stick.

So I am going to talk to my Dr. about it on Monday. Ok time to clean, laundry, make dinner and study!!

No comments:

Post a Comment